Tuesday, January 10, 2017

A little inspiration on this Tuesday.

Hey y'all,

You know how I said I was going to make this blog a little bit of inspiration for us all? Okay, maybe I didn't say those exact words, but that's what I'm hoping this blog will become.

Anyway, since it is still January, I figure I can still talk about resolutions, right? We haven't become lost causes yet, right? I'm assuming you said right to that, so I'm going to keep going with this. One of my resolutions this year is to be more active, and to stay in shape. Yes, I can hear you all saying, "here we go again, with this staying in shape mumbo jumbo", but I'm trying here.

My two friends and I have recently gotten into the "active craze" as I'm dubbing it, and I just got an email this morning from one of the apps that I installed on my phone a while back, called Charity Miles. This isn't a lecture about staying active, and walking all the time, because let's face it, it's freaking cold outside! This is a post about a saying in the email that got me thinking: Walk with a cause in your heart. Everyday. Corny I know, but think about it, what if we did everything with a cause in our hearts? Might inspire us a little bit, don't you think? Yes, I know, I'm being a bit idealistic here, but hey, that's what I do. So, today, try to do things with a cause or purpose in your heart. And who knows, it might help.

Oh and here's a little motivation for today, in case you need a little extra. Until next time.







Peace out,
Len 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment